Oh hey Samsung nice phones, but...

Nice phones you got there Samsung mate, I've got the s10, and really like it, and I haven't dropped it once in 8 months.

Being a fan of a certain brand of the Chinese  phone variety, the hesitation to get a Samsung was real.

But yeah, nice phones mate,  I can tell you invested alot into designing it.

But tell me Samsung mate, why is the keyboard shit bro? What is all this about? I'll type a word correctly and you just fuck about with it, you join words together, you change words when they are correct.

No, I have not got fat thumbs, and yes, I can tell the difference between there, they're and their.

Samsung? More like Samshit 
(You fuckers just changed that too)

But nice phone mate.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship - fucking hell

I was wrong, so fucking wrong

I only wanted a fancy picture or two, now the Nigerian pirates are after me