I was wrong, so fucking wrong

I'm not afraid to admit when I was wrong, shit, I sometimes celebrate the fact and make announcements when I'm wrong, for example, a post like this.

Shitcoins, meme coins, "tha ponzi", uninswap, pancakeswap, burger and hotdogswap.

I was wrong.

My stance was always "I'm not touching anything with a cartoon in it, how can anything credible be a fucking unicorn" Well..  I was wrong.

There is a ton of fucking money to be made, but there's a catch. 

The catch is, 95% of the projects are scams, rug pulls, generally an unsafe area of crypto world.

But the other 5%, if you find a project that is legitimate, a solid team, you're on to a winner, all coins have to start somewhere, and that somewhere starts on the swaps, and you have to get in early, and only play with small amounts and hope it turns to fruition.

I was so dismissive of the swaps, and now my attitude has completely changed.

Now I cant legally tell you to buy pampy, or sell pampy, so I won't, but what I will tell you is, we are in the 5%


Good day to you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship - fucking hell

I only wanted a fancy picture or two, now the Nigerian pirates are after me