So I joined a sugar mommas website

I've done that kinda thing I do that lands me in the dog house again.

I looked at a tweet of some guy who got a rolex off a cougar, and then sold it, bought fucking dodge with it, and made it lol.
I mean don't get me wrong, but that sounds like a golden ticket compared to my onlyfans.

So I joined the site, verified myself, did all my details, and then uploaded my photo.

Fucker keeps getting denied, its a good a photo.

Now what.

Technically, after reading the forums, I'm now referred to as a cub, and they are the wealthy cougars, what kind of world have I entered here.

My wife will fucking batter me if she sees this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship - fucking hell

I was wrong, so fucking wrong

I only wanted a fancy picture or two, now the Nigerian pirates are after me