Friendship - fucking hell

Don made a post yesterday about friendship,  couldn't agree more with him.

But since that tweet I've not had issues with friendship, but shits gone down with frens.

First off, a good friend of mine and the squad at pampy fell out, and guns was drawn, I missed it all, but I had to say enough is enough, cant have people i respect waring, I'm not here for that.

And second, some frens of mine was offended by a long running joke thats been taken too far and feet pictures, long story short I was offered real money by some dude on twitter to take a picture of my webbed toes, and on days of a real bad market down turn ill make a joke about selling feet pictures,  and it is funny to an extent, but the whole thing just spiralled out of control and ended up a shit show.

Now what



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was wrong, so fucking wrong

I only wanted a fancy picture or two, now the Nigerian pirates are after me